False advertising

I have noticed that any questions posed to sellers about their products are sometimes answered in a vague manner and direct questions are not at all addressed. I find it frustrating and find that it is mostly with the suppliers from China. A pice, a set, a pair can be twisted and it is not made clear how many of item you are getting . This is despite sending numerous requests for info. 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

False advertising

Then don't buy from them

You have a choice

Obviously if they don't want to answer your questions, or they avoid giving you proper information, they are no doubt going to be a problem later on

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

False advertising

So why buy from them.

Self imposed really

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

False advertising

I can only echo sandypebblesโ€™ comment.

Donโ€™t buy from Chinese sellers, especially not from those whose answers before you buy are unsatisfactory.

There are good Chinese sellers but a proliferation exists on eBay who sell unbranded items made of poor quality components whose raw material and whose specifications do not provide safety, functionality, capacity or durability.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

False advertising

@jaappe_58 wrote:

I have noticed that any questions posed to sellers about their products are sometimes answered in a vague manner and direct questions are not at all addressed. I find it frustrating and find that it is mostly with the suppliers from China. A pice, a set, a pair can be twisted and it is not made clear how many of item you are getting . This is despite sending numerous requests for info. 

This should really give you your answer.

Good grief.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

False advertising

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ask the question in Mandarin.

Should get you an answer.

Most don't speak English, much the same as you don't speak Mandarin.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

False advertising

I've never usually had any trouble getting a straight reply to a straight question, but then again, I try to buy fro Australian sellers.

I think that's basically your best bet.

If an ad from a chinese seller isn't clear then don't buy, not unless it is extremely low value and you're willing to take that risk. Mind you, I am talking things such as shower caps, not anything electronic or electrical, no matter how cheap they are.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply