GODDS ORDERED, PAID FOR BUT NOT RECEIVED

mora_4259
Community Member

I purchased an item on 29 June 2021 but it has not arrived.

1) It was paid for on hat date

2) The payment is shown on my July American Express statement.

3) The order number is : 08-07272-13017

4) the item purchased is : 4 pack Universal Blue Auto Car Door protectors

5) The Ebay confirmation email dated 29th June 21 states that I should get this item by 7th September.

6) Two months PLUS  to deliver goods ordered. DOES THAT SOUND A BIT EXCESSIVE TO YOU? Time wise or has someone made a mistake.

7) The company was pretty quick to process the payment but not very quick in the delivery.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is that different to the estimated delivery  date shown on the listing prior to you buying?

Where is the seller registered and what is their feedback like?

If it is from the last seller to leave you feedback, they are in China, so quite possible for it to be that long 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay currently gives items from China 2 - 2 1/2 months to arrive if the seller uses economy...

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The main thing we would need to know is exactly what sandy asked. Is that due date the same one that was in the original listing?

It does not necessarily sound excessive if the item is coming from overseas. I grant you it is a long time to wait but it is not September yet so it is no use getting upset about it if that was the estimated date you were shown in the original ad. In that case, you would have known the status quo before ordering.

Personally, I would weigh up if the long wait was worth it before I ordered and for this very reason, I rarely buy from overseas but everyone's needs are different. Some postal services are slower than others too. Most things I have bought from China in the past have only had an ETA of about a month so yes, 2 months is a long time but we don't know where it is coming from.  The date won't be a mistake. Your item hasn't arrived so obviously the  seller could not have afforded to make the estimated date much earlier.

The good news is if the item doesn't arrive by the due date, you will still be able to open an ebay claim for your money back.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I just looked at a similar item, possibly the same one, and it's saying September as estimated delivery time.

You email indicates 7th of September, Today is the 30th of July,  so my reading is it's still within the estimated delivery timeframe, so what is the problem?

If you don't like the estimated delivery timeframe, find another seller offering better

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply