GSP question - "Shipped to Internation destination" Erlanger KY, but now in Tennessee lol

hus2385
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I am an Australian buyer who (may god forgive me!) decided to purchase an item I couldn't find elsewhere with Ebay's Global Shipping Program, and through the typically long process it finally ended up in the hub at Erlanger KY (where it stayed for 6 days)

It has the usual PB UPAAAXXXXX etc tracking number, but also another number underneath that, one 22-digit number labelled "Domestic tracking" which does not show up under Fedex, which I believe is the carrier for Australia.

What concerns me (maybe someone on the boards knows!) is why it was marked 'Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination' in Erlanger on Thursday (ie yesterday) but is now 'In Transit with Destination Carrier' in Memphis Tennessee

I understand that the GSP can send packages all over the place before they actually go offshore lol but the 'domestic' number has put me off a bit...plus the fact that it is in Tennessee now lol...does anyone have experience with seeing this sort of tracking status?

Many thanks if someone can give me an idea what might be going on 🙂

Tracking status breakdown:

Saturday, Apr 25, 2015 7:26 PM - ERLANGER, KY - Arrived at the Global Shipping Center-Delivered

Wednesday, Apr 29, 2015 1:42 AM - Erlanger - Delay at the Global Shipping Center – Processing In Progress

Thursday, Apr 30, 2015 5:22 AM - Erlanger - Customs Documentation and Labeling

Thursday, Apr 30, 2015 2:12 PM - Erlanger - Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination

Thursday, Apr 30, 2015 4:30 PM - ERLANGER, KY - In Transit with Destination Carrier

Friday, May 1, 2015 12:39 AM - MEMPHIS, TN - In Transit with Destination Carrier

Friday, May 1, 2015 10:41 AM - MEMPHIS, TN - In Transit with Destination Carrier

Friday, May 1, 2015 3:15 PM - MEMPHIS, TN - In Transit with Destination Carrier

Also, disregard the times posted for the Memphis leg...it appears that Tennessee is now ahead of Australia on the International date line Lol

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

GSP question - "Shipped to Internation destination" Erlanger KY, but now in Tennessee lol

hus2385
Community Member

As a brief edit - the 22-digit 'Domestic' tracking no# is in fact the USPS tracking to get the package to Kentucky, which has obviously been delivered.

No Fedex number has ever been supllied, and the package still sits in Memphis atm.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply