Girls Spanish flamenco dance shoes

emilu_2749
Community Member

I purchased the flamenco shoes on 12/9/2020- on 16/9/2020I received an e-mail informing me that they couldn't supply the shoes. I have tried to reply to them and requested a refund as they offered, but I can't seem to be able to get through, can you please let me know what I need to do to receive my money back.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Keep trying to reply to the seller to ask for a refund.

It is a bit soon to bring in the big guns and open a dispute in one day.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Could you see Dave in a pair of those lyndal ?         true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@emilu_2749,

It's a straightforward process.

Are you sure that the seller has not already refunded you? It's only the 17th today. If you paid via PayPal, log in to your PayPal account and go to Activities. You should be able to see a refund listed there if it's been made.

If you have a lot of PayPal activity and cannot immediately identify any possible refund, you can hover over Filters and select Refunds from the list.

The refund amount would go to the payment source. For example, if you fund your PayPal payments with a debit card, the refunded payment would go to the bank account linked to your card. It may take a few days before the funds appear in your account.

If, however, the seller has not refunded you within the next day or so (by which I mean there's no record of a refund showing in your PayPal account), you will need to keep in mind the process available to you about getting a refund.

eBay's MBG (Money Back Guarantee) is explained here Hyperlink. The reason for requesting the refund in your case would be INR (Item Not Received). This page Hyperlink specifically addresses the process of a buyer requesting a refund because the item hasn't arrived.

The link to start the refund request is here Hyperlink.

A buyer can open a refund request/claim through eBay's MBG can be opened once the latest EDD (Estimated Delivery Date) has passed, and up to 30 days after the latest EDD. Always be aware of the timelines Hyperlink for opening up a claim under the MBG, because they are set in stone!

You mentioned that your purchase was on 12th September; it's quite possible that the EDD has not yet passed. (Check the details in your purchase history for that transaction.) If so, then you can't open an MBG claim yet. However, since your seller has informed you that your item can't be supplied, there's every chance that you can contact eBay CS (through Chat eBay Chat Symbol; that's the only way to contact them at present) and request that a case be opened on your behalf immediately to action a refund.

BUT... I do urge you to check your PayPal account first, and if the refund isn't showing there, you can still wait a day or so.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply