Global Shipping Program - Mail Forwarder Address listed on confirmation email

I recently purchased something from America which is being sent through the Global Shipping Program. I got the confirmation email that it's been sent today, but where it would normally list my address under "Your order will be sent to:" it instead has the address of the GSP facility in Erlanger KY.

Should I be concerned at all by this or is this normal? Last time I had something sent through this program it still listed my actual address rather than the GSP facility. I have been issued both a USPS tracking number for the first leg of the journey and a tracking number starting with UPAAH which from what I can tell is the tracking number for Pitney Bowes, but I can't see what the destination address of that second tracking number is to confirm that it's got the correct address.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Once the item has been cleared at Erlanger the tracking will be updated and show your address.

No cause for alarm, just keep an eye on the tracking to you.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Once the item has been cleared at Erlanger the tracking will be updated and show your address.

No cause for alarm, just keep an eye on the tracking to you.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Watch out for a probable third tracking number - from Aust Post Global - when it is approved and through customs and leaving the original country. 

This tracking number can be tracked at APG and also (sometimes there may be a delay) at Aust Post. 

Whatever the letters and numbers  of it say (lately it hasn't been prefixed with APG), give it a try at APG first. 

This is the final tracking details that should get the purchase to your house.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply