Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please can anyone help?

A week ago i purchased a twin pack of my favorite pre workout. When I recieved the package there was only 1 tub sent to me. I messaged the seller with photo evidence explaining he only sent one tub and he replied immediately saying he'll get back to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Getting a refund after being scammed by a seller

I purchased an item about 6 months ago, it was faulty when it arrived. I contacted the seller who asked me to send photos (which is difficult for a piece of electronics, they look the same weather they are working or not working). Is sent photos and ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why are so many sellers saying goods are in Australia only to find they are coming out of China e

I have just purchased a pair of Gloves seller saying stock in Strathfield NSW now i find they are coming out of China if i new that i would have changed my purchase sellers need to be more truthful or have to stop false information not good enought

EBay’s disgraceful postage scam

I just bought three items from a UK seller. When I went to pay, eBay’s invoicing system is charging me for three separate items, so I asked the seller to send me a combined invoice. He tried but the system blocked him (he sent a photo of the message)...

Resolved! Foreign Sellers advertising their items as located in Australia

Hello Everyone,I have found that Ebay are well aware the issue of items being listed as being located in Australia when they are actually located overseas, A google search shows Ebay have had many complaints made about this very issue for many many y...

Help item has not arrived

Help please: I have been waiting on a parcel now for over a month and I have contacted the seller on four occasions with no success. They keep telling me it’s delayed, to give them a few more working days. Today they have told me to check with my nei...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund not given

Help. I have not received my earrings. The seller asked me to close the case and give them until June 20, 2022 to supply them after placing order which didn’t come . I did that and they still haven’t arrived. The seller has said they will refund my m...

Resolved! Changing Expected delivery date and other annoying eBay problems

I have let it go many times, particularly when I thought I was helping a small home business during lockdown. Lately, its appearing much more common, probably due to my increasing purchase of home office and hardware items and for those items, the ri...

• 50 replies
  • 4 Helpful