Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help item has not arrived

Help please: I have been waiting on a parcel now for over a month and I have contacted the seller on four occasions with no success. They keep telling me it’s delayed, to give them a few more working days. Today they have told me to check with my nei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund not given

Help. I have not received my earrings. The seller asked me to close the case and give them until June 20, 2022 to supply them after placing order which didn’t come . I did that and they still haven’t arrived. The seller has said they will refund my m...

Resolved! Changing Expected delivery date and other annoying eBay problems

I have let it go many times, particularly when I thought I was helping a small home business during lockdown. Lately, its appearing much more common, probably due to my increasing purchase of home office and hardware items and for those items, the ri...

• 50 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Wrong Address after Item has been sent

I just now realised that I am having my item sent to my old address and the item has already been sent, I messaged the seller to tell them my new address but other then that I don't know what to do

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Case does not fit my phone

Good morning,I went to fit the Ottercase onto my S21 Samsung and it is slightly too small to fit. I looked at a few YouTube clips to make sure I wasnt doing anything wrong but it is too small unfortunately.Can we get it changed?Kind RegardsJulie

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY ? DOES EBAY AUSTRALIA ALLOW THOUSANDS OF CHINESE SELLERS TO MISREPRESENT THE ITEM LOCATION

SADLY It Seems..... THOUSANDS OF AUSTRALIAN BUYERS ARE Constantly BEING SCAMMED BY HUNDREDS OF eBay SELLERS ....I PURCHASED 5 ITEMS OVER THE PAST MONTH FROM VARIOUS SELLERS WHO Had LISTED ON ebay.com.au THAT THEY & THEIR ITEM's LISTED ARE LOCATED IN ...

eBay charging for import charges when voucher was supposed to make it under $1000 AUD

Ok, originally the item was $925 USD, the seller made a counter-offer to me of $825 USD, I accepted.I then used a 10% off discount code to make it $742.5 which when converted to AUD currency should be approx $935.82 + shipping.When I went to checkout...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Track

Order # 01-08604-56009 has not reached yey which was ordered may 2022.I wonder where is it now.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misleading photos

If a seller has misleading photos will you get a full refund from PayPal?

Attempted Scams

I have had a number of mobile calls today from various phone numbers from Adelaide to Queensland regarding a purchase I have suppose to have made on E Bay for $500.00. I have not made such purchase. I called one of the numbers back without verifying ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items disappearing from purchased list

I purchased six items in one transaction on 15/06 from six different sellers. The purchase seemed to go through fine and I got an email from PayPal saying paid successfully. I go in to check where my items were yesterday and they are not in my purcha...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful