Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changes to "Saved Searches" !! What a mess

Listed by Date Added and when changed to By Name reverts back to Date Added after each search !!After each search now goes back to the starting point !! How wonderful when you have to scroll down through the full bank of searches each time !!How is t...

Item not showing up in purchase history, no one to contact at ebay, I think I've been scammed.

I click track order on the email and I get the message "Order not foundUnfortunately there has been an error retrieving your order. If you need help, visit our help pages." Which is infuriating when there's no one to contact at Ebay or talk to. I'm p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Feedback

I realise that this has been raised before, but is there some way that Ebay can enforce a Seller to leave feedback ? I have recently purchased an item, and whilst the transaction was good all round, the time it took to arrived from Melbourne (Vic Aus...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cost Shipping

I would like to know why Ebay charges a very high percentage when you buy in another country. For example, I want to buy a toy in the United States. The shipping costs vary a lot from one place to another, when it is the same toy, the same size and t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Get contact details of seller for warranty claim

I've bought a small electronic item on ebay from an Australian seller around 10 months ago. Now the item stopped working recently and it's clearly an issue that would fall under warranty. I sent the seller 2 messages on ebay, but they won't reply at ...

Resolved! Warranties, blacklist sellers list, App/addon available.

1- Is there a website or blacklist where you can add sellers that don't respond to warranty messages or ignor all warranty issues.2- Is there an app/addon for say firefox or other that would allow a user to blacklist sellers so you don't accidently b...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Plus

So, I made the mistake of signing up for the free Ebay Plus trial and can tell you, what a complete scam it is. And at its very best, a complete rip-off. I cancelled my membership a few days after my trial ended and despite having paid the full membe...

Ebay insisting on writing a comment.

Please explain why EBAY insists on writing a comment.Further, why an automated answer appears on the screen in feedback. I find this sort of required answer and prompted automated answer mis-representative of reality.If I choose to reply I will do so...

A Way To Block Chinese Sellers

We really need a way to block Chinese sellers and eBay needs a much stronger policy for sellers who fake where they're located.I am sick to death of mistakingly buying counterfeit junk and I know many others are as well. This is a topic that usually ...

Untitled.png

Complaint to Australian ACCC.

A few weeks ago I lodged a written complaint to the ACCC regarding eBay's and a Melbourne. I haven't heard back from the ACCC as yet. My complaint is regarding the selling practices of Sparesbox and eBay's apparent disregard to their sellers listing ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Charged twice

Hi.I recently purchased 2 groups of objects and have being charged appropriately for them individually the day I bought them. The problem is that after 4 days I have being charged for both groups of items as a whole. Is there any way I can resolve th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful