Help item has not arrived

Help please:

I have been waiting on a parcel now for over a month and I have contacted the seller on four occasions with no success. 

They keep telling me it’s delayed, to give them a few more working days. Today they have told me to check with my neighbour and to check my yard and contact the post office. 

My neighbour knows nothing about this, there is absolutely nothing in my yard and no post delivery service has ever entered my yard. I have no tracking information so the post office can’t help me and have told me that I have more than likely been scammed by the seller. FedEx are showing no history of the item in tracking details & if I search the item number in my purchase history it is not appearing,

I can not find a way to contact eBay as the item is not in purchase history. Can anyone help me contact eBay to help sort  this please?

Thank you 
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It is strange that it is not in the purchase history because by default items stay there for 60 days, and for items purchased more than 60 days ago you have to change the time frame from the dropdown menu.

When a seller does not help, communication should be stopped and a case should be opened.

You have 30 days since the last day of the estimated delivery to open a case on eBay, and 180 days since the date of purchase to open a case in PayPal (provided you used it to pay of course).

If you want to contact eBay, go to the help page and scroll down to "contact us". Go through all the options until a live chat window appears (only during normal business hours).

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Edited

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

411115rm
Community Member

On the 21 June I ordered 2 9v batteries at 12-37 for $ 8.80. The money has been deducted from my account   0*03-08775-88344 on that date. can you help. Ron

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@411115rm wrote:

On the 21 June I ordered 2 9v batteries at 12-37 for $ 8.80. The money has been deducted from my account   0*03-08775-88344 on that date. can you help. Ron

More information needed.

Is it in your purchase history ?

What does the tracking say ?

What is the seller's handling time ?

What is the item number (RHS of the listing page) ?

What is the final ETA shown on the item you bought ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

To add to what Padi said...

Don't put your account number online. It is not safe to share such information on a public board.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply