Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GST on all imports July 2018

Yes kicks in this July already talking an extra added $5 security fee !

User avatar by Community Member
  • 345 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Did not recieve the item after 60 days and I cant report the seller

I bought a wireless blue tooth car FM Transmitter MP3 player and received the item Mid of Jan 2022. However, it was a broken one. I also tried on friend's car to confirm the seller sent a broken one to me. I contacted the seller who said he will send...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

blocked for asking a question about warranty

i asked the seller about warranty on a new item a hk holden heater tap with the price of $549.99 plus postageand they blocked me they did not even have the decency to respond to me so obviously there is no warranty on this product or any other produc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! broken part of selfie stick

n I received the selfie stick, the remote was broken. I contacted the seller who said she would send me another one. Today she has asked me to close the case so she can send the new remote. I am confused as to why i need to do this. Is this legitimat...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SCAM alert - Sellers posting Kmart items at inflated prices

People, I got scammed - I purchased a hallway table with free delivery for $65. Yesterday I received a parcel FROM KMART directly, it was this table. I go and check the Kmart website - the item is for sale online for $30. This is it: http://www.kmart...

• 129 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Seller ignoring order cancellation request

Hi I have bought an item worth 559 AUD by mistake and have requested to cancel order like 3 mins after the transaction and even sent a message but seller isn't responding to my msgs or the request even though its been like 5 hours since seller last u...

Help needed -

Yesterday my friend made a purchase (as a guest). She listed a post office box as her address. This morning she received an email advising the couriers do not deliver to post offices and she needs to provide a street address. when she clicked on repl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't buy and can't contact seller

Hi, I have this problem:I want to buy an item from the seller (I have already bought from him once in the past) but when I click on Buy it now button, this message appears: "The seller isn't accepting bids or offers from you."I immediately thought th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! why can't I leave feedback for all items I purchase

Some items I purchase don't allow me to leave feedback. One in particular is a bad service seller with a feedback of 99.5% but there is no link to leave them feedback on my bad experience.

missing items

I live in low housing area and my items go missing

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful