Global shipping program and Fedex saying delivered when not

Hey guys,

I am having a problem with a international purchase shipped through the global shipping program and it saying delivered when it is not. It was a small package sent from the US to Australia and after it went through the global shipping program it appears Fedex took over the package. (After the seller originally used UPS to send it to the global shipping program location) Fedex has the package as delivered yesterday which is impossible as I was home all day and I definitely didn't sign for anything.

When I go into the Fedex tracking option for it, it says obtain prooft of delivery through entering the Fedex account number of the buyer or seller, how would you find this out? As it was shippined through the global shipping program what would this number be? I really need this as if I can see it has been signed for by someone else they must have shipped it to the wrong address.

I have had a look at the contact eBay options for this and it either redirects me to saying it is delivered or it says no contact avaliable for this section.

I would also ring the Fed Ex office in the state I am from in Australia but they are not open until Monday. 

What should I do?

Cheers 

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Global shipping program and Fedex saying delivered when not

I know this is an old thread and you probably will not even see this, but when FedEx hands a parcel to Australia Post they may as well be handing it to StarTrack.....ST is owned by AP and often deliver AP parcels.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply