HI, how can I talk to somebody about a seller that has not sent the goods that has been paid for

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

HI, how can I talk to somebody about a seller that has not sent the goods that has been paid for

How long ago did you buy?

How do you know the goods haven't been sent?

Have you contacted the seller?

Has the LATEST estimated delivery date given to you by eBay, when you purchased, passed?

Have you ever read about eBay's Money Back Guarantee? Handy reading if you're a buyer.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

When was it purchased and where was it coming from?  Both relevant here.  Have you messaged the seller and obtained a tracking number for the purchase.  If it does not arrive after the last due date on the listing, open up a report for "Item Not Received." to get your money back.

Not ebay staff here, responders are buyers/sellers like yourself.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

You have quicker fingers than me Dave LOL

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If it is the person you have left the neg for, they also have another neg for the same item

Possibly they have suddenly gone bad or their account has been hijacked

As for what to do, it has already been said so no point me saying the same again

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

If it is the person you have left the neg for, they also have another neg for the same item

Possibly they have suddenly gone bad or their account has been hijacked

As for what to do, it has already been said so no point me saying the same again

Or they didn't want to sell a Galaxy 10 for $17.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply