Happy thoughts

Hi,

I have been checking through some forum posts and find that most are from unhappy sellers or buyers.

I just wanted to say that I have been fortunate to have made several purchases that have been just awesome!

I recently bought some Old Bay Seasoning that I can't wait to try, it was posted quickly and packaged well and looks really fresh, tomorrow's fish will be interesting :0)

I try to see the glass half full most days, I guess if you have a bad experience it can get you down but mostly I have had good experiences buying on ebay.

Kind regards,

Jenny

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Happy thoughts

@grannyblythe wrote:

Hi,

I have been checking through some forum posts and find that most are from unhappy sellers or buyers.

They will naturally tend to be that way, given that members will mostly come to the boards when they have a problem with either an item purchased from a seller, or a buyer giving a seller problems. That's apart from members needing answers to eBay policies that are affecting them.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Happy thoughts

Never a problem with buying as a buyer ebay loves me soooooooo much.

But as a seller well sometimes ouch! due to the scammers.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Happy thoughts

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The boards are here mainly for members needing help with  ebay or paypal problems.

By definition those members are unhappy and will come here in far greater numbers than happy members.

Occasionally a member will come here praising  another member but it is a bit of a waste of time as you cannot mention other mebers by name as the Mods will remove it.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Happy thoughts

Hi,

Just so you know the fish was awesome, I will be a little more generous with the old bay next time, I went with caution as is seemed extra spicy. I wish I had bought some years ago!

Jenny
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply