Harrassment form a seller

Hello all... I am being harrassed by a Seller to remove a Neg I gave him for faulty goods ( chinese) 14 emails and counting. I know it is against Ebay rules to exhort feedback removal from buyers .I know the rules.. I have contacted Ebay and reported the emails and content 5 or 6 times and all I get is the links to the rules...I have blocked this seller but I know he can still email me.. The whining pidgion english is a croc and annoying. He says on his listing pages that he is from Australia. Says he is NOT dropshipping and yet my goods took 5 weeks to arrive. personally I think he is in HK.. Ebay seems to pander to these powersellers and buyers are left to rot. Their advice to me is to not answer and he will go away.. Guess what?... in 2 weeks, he hasn't gone away...What else can I do ?

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Harrassment form a seller

OP the seller can't really do anything more

now you are just sticking the knife in and being a bully

bbl on all my selling ids

Message 21 of 52
Latest reply

Was there a refund offered here ?

And if so so then why would you not change the feedback ?

Message 22 of 52
Latest reply

I tend to agree. His plethora of emails aside, your goods arrived within the allotted time for postage from HK, but due to no fault of his own, had been damaged in transit. These things happen.

However then, unlike most Chinese sellers, he refunds you in full without demanding that you return the damaged item first (or indeed at all) meaning that he's out the cost of both the item and the postage, and you show your appreciation by negging him!

FGS, given the amount of effort he's gone to in order to try to get you to revise your feedback, it is clearly very important to him, regardless of how little importance most of us place on feedback, so why not show a bit of Christmas spirit and revise your neg to a positive?

It can't possibly do any harm, and you may even feel all warm and fuzzy about changing it. 🙂
Message 23 of 52
Latest reply

Revise it to a neutral should be agrreable for both parties IMHO.

Message 24 of 52
Latest reply

I do not understand why this neg feedback should stand.

Another case of unfair negative feedback from a buyer who does not use the system properly.

Who cares if you did not offer to remove the feedback >

The Seller still did the right thing by you.

So its your turn to do the right thing by the seller.

Message 25 of 52
Latest reply

Dear my friends,

i want to publish all the messages i sent to buyer and buyer respond me. pls make vote for us, who did right thing

<removed>

i am so upset until now, i have been with ebay for nine years. All my family rely on ebay. This buyer ruin my reputation . I really did not want to against any buyers. as customer is our god. hope this buyer could change my mind and remove this negative feedback for me,thanx.

Merry christmas.

Message 26 of 52
Latest reply

I did fully refund this buyer, but after that, this buyer refuse to remove neg.

what a shame!

Message 27 of 52
Latest reply

Feedback is only based on the buyers OPINION.......

If the buyer is unhappy with the transaction, and has felt that the transaction was a negative experience, they are entitled to leave negative feedback.

The buyer is allowed to state their opinion.

Anyone attempting to bully a buyer into changing their feedback, deserves the red dot.

To the seller, your attempts at emotional black mail in your first emails are pathetic and unprofessional.  Suck up the neg and move on.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 28 of 52
Latest reply

The seller tried to do the right thing thing here.

There is a difference between misusing the system and having an opinion..

Neg Feedback is for people who on purpose do the wrong thing,

And any seller who tries to rectify a problem does not deserve neg feedback.

Feedback is meant to be fair.

Message 29 of 52
Latest reply

Feedback.........is the buyers opinion of a transaction.

That is what eBay will tell you.

Post a link to where the seller has to agree with the feedback.

It is only your opinion that this neg was undeserved.

It is only the buyers opinion that is relevant.

After several harassing emails, it would appear to be deserved.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 30 of 52
Latest reply