Have not heard from seller regarding refund for faulty iPad cover

I purchased an iPad cover, in good faith and was happy to pay more ($42) to receive a good quality cover. The cover I received did not fit properly so every time I attempt to insert iPad in cover the iPad shuts down & also the recharge hole on the side does not fit for my charger to fit into. It is very bad quality and I have requested a refund but have not heard from seller. I have created a dispute but yet to hear from seller.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Keep responding in the case when you are asked and it should close in your favour if there is no action from the seller.

Are you sure you ordered for the correct model iPad ?

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If it's the seller you left the feedback for do not close the case until you have got the refund - Chinese sellers will often say they can't process a refund until you close the dispute...............they lie when they say that.

Once you close the dispute you cannot reopen it.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

As others said, keep the return request open. If the seller doesn't respond it'll likely go against them. Do not close it if the seller requests you too.

For future reference, it's best to wait until after a situation like this is resolved before leaving feedback.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply