Hi, I am confused on how to do checkout!

jowelb_42
Community Member

I am trying to buy (Oreo Special Value Hamper With 6 Flavours (Quick Delivery) And SameDay Dispatch) and when I add to cart it wont let me pay now. It says pay in 4 days or something. I NEED HELP!

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Are you trying to buy from yourself?

If not, an item number would be useful, so other members can provide specific information.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

I was just about to ask the same thing

Certainly seems to be a promblem with the listings for this very same product

Might be ebayโ€™s way of saying it is a lot of trouble to go to for grossly over priced generic biscuits

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

@jowelb_42 wrote:

I am trying to buy (Oreo Special Value Hamper With 6 Flavours (Quick Delivery) And SameDay Dispatch) and when I add to cart it wont let me pay now. It says pay in 4 days or something. I NEED HELP!

How likely is it that the seller that has given you kudos for your post when they were asking for help on several threads on the boards a couple of weeks ago, has magically seen this thread?

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/New-to-eBay/I-am-needing-help-on-selling-future-products/td-p/23603...

I call this a bull "........"  thread.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Are you trying to buy from yourself?

Well it is almost November in SW WA Dave.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

There is only one listing on ebay with that very precise title.

If anyone is interested, if you put it on your watch list you will get a discounted price offer sent to you.Smiley Surprised

Better still, buy them from Woolworths or Coles via home delivery....cheaper and much quicker than the 6-18 day delivery offered in the listing.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

I do hope I and others are wrong about it being the same person asking all the questions about selling these recently (just under a different name)

Looks very much like they are trying to 'buy' their own item so it looks like they have sold something

From the wording, to posting everything under new to eBay etc etc

Hope I am wrong or eBay are going to be closing them down quite smart

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Sweetie, you can't buy your own products to give you a sales history and feedback. Ebay won't allow it, that's why they block it. Pretty stupid to come here an advertise that's what you're doing.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Interestingly Tippy, the kudo from the OP's "seller" has now been withdrawn............very_confused-1375.gif

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

I guess we were'nt suppose to notice the obvious 

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply