Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global Shipping Program delays

G'day all, Bought a handful of items over the past week. All of them have arrived at the eBay Global Shipping Program (PBI) centre in Erlanger KY for forwarding to me in Australia. Problem is, three of these items are sitting in the service centre (w...

I want to ship to an American address, but pay with an Australian gift-card, how can I do this?

As the title says. I have an Australian gift-card, but wish to ship a pruchased item to an American address. When I attempt to do this I get "You can't redeem a gift card for orders in other countries.". Why is this? And is there anyway to get around...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller wants to be paid by bank transfer!!!!

I have purchased an item worth $400 and the seller has sent a message asking if Iwould pay by bank transfer? as they have trouble accessing their paypal account sometimes.They also asked for me to verify my address and said that people have many diff...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller does not accept returning the faulty item

Purchased an Airless paint sprayer. I've tested with water, the connecting hose hevily leaking both ends, the pressure adjuster not working, blocked. It is faulty and unrepairable accordig to a repair shop I've asked to check it. Unfortunately past t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i get a partial refund request

Hello people i purchashed an item which is faulty the seller told me to do a partial refund i have looked everywhere how do i make the request been so many years never had toi do it so i am lost any help would be great thanks .

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi, I am confused on how to do checkout!

I am trying to buy (Oreo Special Value Hamper With 6 Flavours (Quick Delivery) And SameDay Dispatch) and when I add to cart it wont let me pay now. It says pay in 4 days or something. I NEED HELP!

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't request a refund because it says I haven't paid (I have)

Going through my cent auction purchases I realised a few of them must have used fake tracking because it claims to have arrived when it definitely hasn't. Beyond the margin of error, think several days to a few weeks. So I've opened a fair chunk of "...

Resolved! Can I retrieve items deleted by mistake from my Summary List

Whilst deleting old items listed in my Summary column, I clicked the DELETE at the bottom, which remoeved an entire page of iems I was watching or about to purchase.How does one retrieve these items, if at all?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shopping Cart annoying message

Bloody annoying signal that there's something in the shopping cart only to get the message "Your cart is empty - lets get shopping"

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! item shows delivered but it hasnt been delivered

i have an item showing delivered (australia post) but it hasnt been delivered, first showed as delivered yesterday.i was here yesterday when the post was delivered, nothing came.nothing came today either, did recieve mail though. the contact seller t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$300 Item not sent - ebay forces refund - then item arrives weeks later now what.

A pain of a seller perhaps trying perhaps to do a fraud - asked Auspost to cancel MY lost item claim for my purchase, and block me from getting updates, and then redirected the $300 monitor back to them - Unfortunately the post office messed up told ...