Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying custom eBay order outside eBay.?

Seller mentions "Please contact us for your own customised bundle" in listing. So messaged seller about a custom order. Never messaged back. Just got email to confirm postage address and paypal invoive to buy and make payment for custom order outside...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received.

Item not received. ebay have deactivated and I am no longer covered by money back guarantee as it's been to long. Seller not responding. What do I do?

The seller can easily cancel a deal with a ridiculous excuse ?

I got a deal, paid, seller accaepted, even says dispatched(2 hours later), after 4 hours, message comes to say deal cancelled by seller, reason is a wrong address, ridilulous! I bought many things on same address.I just curious why the seller so easy...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have a problem with a product and the seller is dragging it out to prevent me from leaving neative

What do I do when I am trying to be fare but I don't know if the seller has a lack of the English language or is playing me as a fool to drag out the respoce so I don't leave negative feed back. All I want is a wiring diagram so I hook it up correctl...

is jlk_outdoor_discount_store reputable?

Lots of off the grid options out there. I need a fridge/freezer soon. I'll be running it off an off the grid solar set-up (24 volt). Does anyone own a fridge/freezer purchased from jlk_outdoor_discount_store or from mjohnsto10275. The latter sells be...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay plus FREE RETURN POSTAGE is a lie

I am an ebay plus member Bought a part on ebay and thought it was a set, but only one arrived. Request for return via ebay as I needed a set. Seller did not issue a return label as they claimed it to be "change of mind". I reminded seller that free r...

Ebay Plus gets a Minus

Just joined Ebay Plus and what a waste of money it is.The range of goods is tiny and the prices are not cheap compared to just Ebay. I can get free postage on most items without paying the annual fee for Ebay Plus. Just searched for a gazebo....no re...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paypal have asked me to file a Police report, the police have said "no"

Hi, I have received an email from paypal asking me to file a police report.I bought 11 records from a seller in Germany a few months ago.One records was missing from the order. Two of the records sleeves were damaged due to bad packing.The seller had...