Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returned Item to Seller No Refund of Money How do I get ebay to step in? Going around in circles.

I purchased a brand new leather vest which did not fit and the seller agreed to refund the money. Did a return request through ebay. Immediately couriered it to the Seller and kept in touch with them all the way. They said they will refund me the mon...

Tell seller not to use Sendel

As a buyer Sendel are useless ,The seller used them to send my Parclel two weeks ago ,From Perth W.A to Bundaberg QLD.On The Sendel Tracking nothing changes still says picked up on the 2/11/2020 In Transit .I have sent them emails ,if you lucky you g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What to do if the product description is missing information?

Hello I bought a laptop battery from a seller and after using it for a week - noticed that it died after 2 hours. I thought it was faulty, so I opened a return with ebay to return the item and get my money back. However the seller says that's all it'...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying custom eBay order outside eBay.?

Seller mentions "Please contact us for your own customised bundle" in listing. So messaged seller about a custom order. Never messaged back. Just got email to confirm postage address and paypal invoive to buy and make payment for custom order outside...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received.

Item not received. ebay have deactivated and I am no longer covered by money back guarantee as it's been to long. Seller not responding. What do I do?

The seller can easily cancel a deal with a ridiculous excuse ?

I got a deal, paid, seller accaepted, even says dispatched(2 hours later), after 4 hours, message comes to say deal cancelled by seller, reason is a wrong address, ridilulous! I bought many things on same address.I just curious why the seller so easy...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have a problem with a product and the seller is dragging it out to prevent me from leaving neative

What do I do when I am trying to be fare but I don't know if the seller has a lack of the English language or is playing me as a fool to drag out the respoce so I don't leave negative feed back. All I want is a wiring diagram so I hook it up correctl...

is jlk_outdoor_discount_store reputable?

Lots of off the grid options out there. I need a fridge/freezer soon. I'll be running it off an off the grid solar set-up (24 volt). Does anyone own a fridge/freezer purchased from jlk_outdoor_discount_store or from mjohnsto10275. The latter sells be...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful