Hi , i have bought a mobile phone on ebay It is not working and i am trying to contact the seller.

HI Guys,

I have bought a mobile phone S7Edge on Ebay on the 17th of July. I paid by card my bank statement shows REMOVED It is not working properly everytime some call me or i call some they can hardly hear me. I contacted them and they replied to my email. They saked me for more details but when i replied it says., parent ID missing. I paid AUD339.90 for this irem and i cannot use it now.i am a regular buyer on Ebay and it is the first time i have this issue. Would you please help me.Hope to hear from you soon.

kind Regards

Jacques

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Hi , i have bought a mobile phone on ebay It is not working and i am trying to contact the seller.

eBay reps do not read here, we are just members like yourself.

What is the item number of the phone ?  Go to the listing and scroll down and look at the RHS of the page for that.

Be aware that you only have 30 days past the last ETA of the item if you paid through Paypal to open a dispute through eBay's Money Back Guarantee. DO NOT let the seller stall you past that date.

If you paid by bank deposit/transfer and not through a credit card you have no protection at all.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

4029357733   Is a paypal customer service number, give them a call

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

4029357733   Is a paypal customer service number, give them a call

I don't think so GP.

https://www.reverseaustralia.com/lookup/614029357733/

BTW all the completed listings I saw at the price the OP mentioned were sellers registered in Asia.............oh dear.......

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Asian seller. Absolutely atrocius feedback, more than likely a fake phone. You could try opening a dispute, as per Padi's suggestion. DO NOT fall for any carp they may put as a reply into a dispute. Open item not as described if you still can in eBay. Escalate as soon as it will allow you (usually around 4 days I think). If the seller wants the phone back, they have to pay the postage. I can almost guarantee it will be to an address in China or Malaysia.

If they offer to send a replacement, NO. A replacement will never be sent. It's a stalling tactic. Refund or nothing.

If it's too late for an eBay dispute, open one through PayPal. Just make sure you sign up for free returns BEFORE opening a dispute, or you'll have to pay the return postage.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

The Malaysian one Tippy with 97.5% feedback ?  Did you notice that not only are they claiming Australian stock but they also helpfully accept Bank Deposit ?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

No. The seller I found had 98.2%, but are still TRS, for now, despite having atrocious comments. Yes, in Malaysia. Their items have the same brand logo as in the OP's attachment. Deals Wonderland is in the photos, but that is not their username. I'm thinking slang for Aus, with an underscore before the second part of the logo name.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Somehow I don't think the OP is coming back to give more info Tippy.

Spoiler
Maybe they're trying on a silk Kaftan.................true.gif

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

"Your terrible Murial".

The silk Kaftan while screaming into their phone which cannot be charged because the $600 solar inverter died last week and too expensive to send back to China and the other $580 phone purchase is still a way off in Malaysia...
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@offroad7400 wrote:

"Your terrible Murial".

I will endeavour to curb my outrageous ways.   original.gif

Spoiler
...........could take a while though.............

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply