Homepage suggested items

eBay keeps recommending items related to items I've browsed before, even after I've bought that sort of item.

Have they never realised that after buying an item I do NOT want to buy it again two days later?

Please give a control on the homepage to remove suggested item categories from my feed.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Homepage suggested items

This is a member to member forum

eBay do not read here

Other members do not and can not control what you see

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Homepage suggested items

You should be able to solve the problem if you clear cache and cookies (although other suggestions will go too).

Suggestions are based on searches and views, not on what you have already bought.

When members indicate an item number here, I always search for the item in an incognito window because I don't want eBay suggestions...

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Homepage suggested items

@nylonbay wrote:

eBay keeps recommending items related to items I've browsed before, even after I've bought that sort of item.

Have they never realised that after buying an item I do NOT want to buy it again two days later?

Please give a control on the homepage to remove suggested item categories from my feed.

Stop browsing eBay  while logged in 😉

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Homepage suggested items

Either browse while logged out, or create another account for browsing. I do all my browsing on this account because I know won't get spammed. Well, I will, but I haven't accessed the email address attached to this account since I created it. Therefore, I don't get the flood of ebay spam.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply