How can I contact a seller from over seas, Amnsi-Suz?

Bought 2 x LED flood lights from seller Ansi-Suz, one light has now gone faulty, want to conact company to find out if there was a warrantee or how to get a relacement internal board? 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Go into the listing, scroll to the bottom and there is a link to ask a question. Alternatively, go to the item in your purchase history and in the dropdown on the right is a contact seller option. Be aware that you have bought from a high volume Chinese seller with pretty lousy feedback. It is unlikely you'll get the resolution you want.

How long ago did you buy the lights? If it's only recent send them a message and see what they have to say. They might offer to send a replacement. I wouldn't accept that offer because the rarely do. See what they have to say and then come back here for more advice on how to proceed.

You may find that your post gets moved to the buyers forum as this forum is normally locked. If you can't find it, that's where it will be. 

Spoiler
Who forgot to lock the forum Michelle? 😄 😄 😄
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Hahaha tippy you can start new messages here

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

And now it's been moved to the buyers forum, so what we said no longer makes any sense!

For those wondering, this thread was originally posted in the usually locked ask eBay forum. They forgot to lock it after the last Q&A.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply