Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UNDERWOOD QLD... zzzzzzzzzzzz

mail sorting centre Underwood Qld must be asleep?a whole pile of my parcels have been sitting there for 7 (one for 8 days) days according to my tracking numbers. whats up with underwood Qld sorting centre ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing pic misleading.

Hi all, item shows with 2 batteries in the pic on the listing, but only sent with one. Seller said to check the bottom of the listing where it lists what is supplied, and yes, it does say 1 battery. But why in this world show a picture with two batte...

Missing refund

Dear sir: I purchased a Garmin Nuvi 2597 LMT Navigator from Seller:2014 at $128.99, I returned to the seller 1 day after, the seller have got it back and agree with a refund amount of $116.09.however, up to now I hav'nt receive the money yet, would y...

I think I left my complaint it was a bit late,,,The seller promised to refund or replace and didn't

When I made a complaint I found that I was never able to find where I could go to leave negative feedback,,, It seemed to have disappeared. I wasn't going to leave negative feedback because the seller promised to refund or replace the item,, Unfortun...

waiting for an Item

Dear Sir/Madam I have bought a creative dandelion wall decal sticker removable mural PVC home art decor KS on 29 Jun 2017 which the exact time of delivary was on 5 July 2017 and the item number is 152174386635 and Transaction ID IS 1580753830005 and ...

Resolved! Gixen registration email. Is it legitimite?

I received an email from Gixen with the following message. I have removed the links. Anybody else receive this & is it legitimate? Dear Gixen user, The changes previously announced are now in effect. Gixen is now integrated with eBay very efficiently...

Resolved! how can i view seller's location in a search listing

how can i view seller's location after searching for an item? Say i am looking for a battery type BPL1414. and i have set it to search "worldwide". In the listing of items for BPL1414, i can see the following: 1. Price2. seller's name3. item no4. "bu...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I recieved a FAKE 64 gig USB Flash Memory Stick

Having been stung in the past over buying a fake USB memry stick in the past from China,I thought it safe buying from a local Australian seller,but the moment I paid for it,I was informed the item would not arrive in the mail for 2 weeks to a month,s...

problems with "watch list" and firefox.

Anyone else been having troubles over the last couple of days and getting this message ?? Same thing's happening on 2 computers, I've done the cache/cookie thing and rebooted...........grrrr It will eventually go through but frustrating anyway.

• 39 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Want To Buy Discussion Board ?

years ago, there used to be a specific board where buyers could place a post for particular item/items they whished to purchases and sellers could browse the boards to see if what they had to list or already had listed, suited the buyer.......can't s...

Resolved! Item not as described

I purchased an item for 1/3 of its true value so wow I got a bargain or so I thought.Until I opened it up and saw that it was damaged.Contacted seller immediately explaining to them the situation and what can be done about it.I returned it for a refu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returning an international item - stuck

I'm a bit stuck trying to return an item to the USA, just wondering if anyone knew the next step. I requested a return for a damaged item and the seller accepted the return a number of days ago, but I haven't had a response or return shipping label t...

Sellers saying they live in your country

I am sick to death of sellers saying that they live in your country (australia) When they are not. You have to click on their feedback and see what country they are a member in.This should not be allowed as it is so time consuming and frustrating whe...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful