Missing refund

Dear sir:

I purchased a Garmin Nuvi 2597 LMT Navigator from Seller:<Removed>2014 at $128.99, I returned to the seller  1 day after,

the seller have got it back and agree with a refund amount of $116.09.however, up to now I hav'nt receive the money yet, would you please to check it for me,that will be very appreciated.

Transaction ID 1407891267004.

Item ID:142194628683.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Missing refund

We are not eBay. We are members, similar to yourself (in that we are not eBay). You would have needed to open a case through eBay. Did you do so? Did you know that naming and shaming members, regardless of merit, is a board nono?

I suspect you have done your dough as you don't seem to understand how the eBay MBG works. I am happy to be educated, like some actual relevant details about what happened. Without names, but with some timelines and circumstances.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Missing refund

You are on a public forum here and eBay don't read these.

We are members like you. Contact your seller.

Money normally returns to where it came from so check your accounts.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Missing refund

Did you open a dispute, or just return it? If you didn't open a dispute, then there's not really a lot you can do, especially as it's over 90 days since you bought the item. You could try opening a dispute through PayPal, but as you've already sent it back, it's an each way bet whether you'll get refunded. 

Why did you let it go on this long? In future, open a dispute if you have to return something. Makes life so much easier.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply