Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Combined postage

I won a bunch of items from a single seller and I requested an invoice for combined postage, but got a message stating that the seller won't combine a postage discount which is fair enough if they stated this in their listings which they didn't so I'...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global shipping program

HiA week or so ago I bought some products from the US. It said 2-3 days ago it had passed customs but the tracking now said a its in Hawaii. What's the deal.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Undersized percolator and toxic dust masks

I bought a percolator advertized as a 4 cup maker. It held less than a cup. It was not even enough for two shots which means that no amount of fact twisting could cause the term "4 cups" to mean anything. I gave negative feedback The buyer has contac...

Did I just pay extra shipping for no reason?

So I am pretty new to Ebay and I hadn't ever had a problem combining shipping before. usually at the cart I get the discount and that's that. but this time I bought 3 items from a seller who said he combined shipping, but when i added them to the car...

sausage filler

hi i purchased a sausage filler and it broke after about half a day there telling me to fix it and they will pay do i do this or ask for a refund

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item sitting in erlanger KY for 6 days

anyone else's parcel still sitting in the GSP centre for 5 days+?I've contacted PBI but all I could get was "it is being processed"_ well I wonder what the reasoning behind requiring 6 days to "process" the shipping is. any help/insight will be appre...

USPS tracking info changed

Hey, everyone Been a bit of a while in between US purchases (ok I assume they are US-based lol) and there are not only new tracking prefixes (UJ/UM instead of LK/LJ etc) but an apparent 3rd-party is now involved. I am getting tracking info stating th...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chat with eBay - starting now

The first 'Chat with eBay Staff' discussion is now on, come and chat to us about managing returns on eBay. The team are on hand until 3.30 to answer questions. Visit the Chat with eBay staff board.

Generator appears too cheap

Hi all, just came accross this item171248811994 that is listed at buy now for just over three hundred dollars, when the exact same one is listed from another well known seller is almost $700. The first mentioned seller has no feedback and has only ju...

HELP WITH ARTICLE BEING POSTED

Hi Everybody I'm a seller, not usually a buyer so need some help with an item I purchased on 6 July & think hasn't been posted but not sure. The message on my buyers history reads item posted & then gives EBay Tracking number which says the informati...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No consistency in postage

Good old Ebay - ripping people off , if your outside the US - in effect with the GSP you pay twice for shipping - the seller posts to the Ebay shipping facility ( you pay for that ) and then you again for it to be shipped from thereAnd for the life o...

Recieved package with insufficient postage sticker

Hi, I bought some (well, a lot, got a bit carried away!) stuff on eBay last week, and one of the packages in my letter box had an insufficient postage sticker on it ($7.10 extra, was already $2 of stamps on there). There was an address on the back (w...