I think I left my complaint it was a bit late,,,The seller promised to refund or replace and didn't

When I made a complaint I found that I was never able to find where I could go to leave negative feedback,,, It seemed to have disappeared. I wasn't going to leave negative feedback because the seller promised to refund or replace the item,, Unfortunately they didn't do either thing and my option to leave negative feed back was gone... I think in future I should leave negative feedback earlier and give the seller less opportunity to wriggle out of their obligations...  Why can't I find the place to leave feedback on this item,, Even if I click on the item in my Purchases it will not appear,,,    Very annoyed, 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I think I left my complaint it was a bit late,,,The seller promised to refund or replace and didn't

No in future you open a case for INAD before leaving feedback.

You have 30 days from last estimated delivery date to open a case in eBay or 180 days to open a case in PayPal.

So if you paid via PayPal you probably still have time to open a case.

You have 60 days to leave feedback and as for your purchase history, select the drop down menu at the top changing it from 60 days to 2017. You should then see your purchase.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@megsgemsmarie wrote:

When I made a complaint I found that I was never able to find where I could go to leave negative feedback,,, It seemed to have disappeared. I wasn't going to leave negative feedback because the seller promised to refund or replace the item,, Unfortunately they didn't do either thing and my option to leave negative feed back was gone... I think in future I should leave negative feedback earlier and give the seller less opportunity to wriggle out of their obligations...  Why can't I find the place to leave feedback on this item,, Even if I click on the item in my Purchases it will not appear,,,    Very annoyed, 

It is annoying but your main priority isn't to leave feedback, it is to get your money back or get your goods.

You're not going to get the replacement goods, we've established that, so your immediate next step is to open an official case-item not received or not as described, whichever it is-and get a refund.

Never allow a seller to string you along. Personally, if something went more than 2 weeks over the expected delivery date, I'd be starting the countdown. If things don't go right, open your case within the month.

You get a couple of months in which to leave feedback & if you haven't received an item before then or had problems resolved, then don't hold off, no matter what a seller says.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply