How can I report under the 'Sellers Extortion Policy' ? I've followed links but it got me no where.

I have left negative feedback for a seller and now they are offering me money to reverse my feedback (to a 5 star positive). I read that there is an 'Extortion Policy' to prevent such a thing but the links got me no where.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How can I report under the 'Sellers Extortion Policy' ? I've followed links but it got me no where.

princesstarcy,

those negs will most likely be removed anyway, if seller complains to Ebay.

I can't be 100% sure, but I have read that here on the boards, that f/back can't contain any reference to Ebay or Pay Pal - but maybe your seller doesn't know that!

But, I'm also sure that someone from here will wise them up quick smart - something similar happened to someone I work with - she posted on the boards and within half hour (due to someone advising the seller) f/back was gone!

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I see it's a Chinese seller. Tell em to go jump. (Not really, just ignore and report)

Go to the items in your purchase history.

Select the report item link in the listing then select listing practises.

Then feedback solicitation and offering to buy or sell feedback.

Report both items. 

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Tell them you will review the feedback after they have given you a refund then if they pay up tell them you have rviewed it and decided to let it stand.

You can't change it anyway unless they send a request and they only have a minimum number of those and have probably used them all up.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

They've already got their refund, PJ

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply