How can i make a complaint to eBay after i have recieved the item and posted feedback, then the item

This item soap dispenser arrive, and appeared to work until soap was put in the the spring mechanise failed on both units, they have refused to send new ones or refund the purchase price and have been stalling with rediculous comments, not the money , i just want working items.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How can i make a complaint to eBay after i have recieved the item and posted feedback, then the item

Chuck it out & learn from the experience.

Stop buying junk from Hong Kong.

Buy local.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Your seller is in Hong Kong, and has atrocious feedback. Open a not as described dispute through eBay's money back guarantee immediately. Don't opt for the option of them sending a replacement, because they won't send it, then you'll have lost any chance of a refund. If they offer to replace, say no. It's a refund or nothing.

DO NOT close the dispute until you have a refund. The seller may say you have to close it for them to refund, that is a lie. It is a stalling tactic so they don't have to refund. Asian sellers are notorius for stalling so you run out of time to get a refund.

In future, always check a seller's feedback and where they are located. Not where they say the item is located. Buying the cheapest, is often a bad thing. 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I tried their site stated it was sent from australia, so please dont be rude.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@roughcutleg3 wrote:

I tried their site stated it was sent from australia, so please dont be rude.

It's always a good idea to check a seller's feedback and see where they are registered, the chances are that will be where the item is coming from, no matter where they say the item is located in the listing.

High-volume sellers with less than 99.5% feedback be very wary of or you could well come unstuck again.

Nothing rude about TC's post, just a factual statement.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Spot on, the seller was/  is registered in Hong Kong

And they do indeed sell cheap garbage with pages of poor feedback which reflects as much

Where is the rudeness ? 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply