Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wirte review

Why can't I write a review for a item purchased recenrly? Tried over several weeks but still get ""Oops.There is a problem with reviews right now.Try again in a few minutes" https://www.ebay.com.au/urw/write-review/itm/113861963618?_trn=2157881188001...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Schoolbag backpack

Hi, Has anyone bought this backpack the description says it is Size: 27*14*40 CM however I am not sure what size is the height, is that the 27cm or the 40cm? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

auction problem

I bid on DVD The Crown S4 on Sat 27 Feb and at that stage I was sent an email claiming I was winning. It is due to expire on Wed 3 March BUT the site has disappeared and my messages say "you're not bidding on any items" !!! What's hapening here????Pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not open case with eBay within 30 days, no protection at all?

Hi everyone, I am facing a quite stupid question, hope can get some suggestion from the community.I made a purchase from a US seller, it supposes to be delivered on 21 Dec 2020, but I never received it. Because so many reasons, I did not open a case ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent Seller I lost $1350AU

I have been scammed and lost $1350AU which is about $1000US. The scammer listed an Ipad pro and provided the only option for payment to be direct bank transfer. I decided to proceed with the transaction using the bank details provided through the eba...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! bought item not showing

An item I bought is not showing in my Bought Items on my Ebay.It arrived yesterday ok but why itsn't it where it should be?Other items I have bought are there.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Partial GST refund

My situation: Placed an order for 2 items that were located in France. I'm located in Australia.Paid in full including GST for 2 items.Then the seller contacts me and tells me that one of the items is not avaiable and offers a partial refund.I have a...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller uses stalling tactics

emailed the seller three times about the fault - photos and words used stalling tactics, took over ten days to arrive here in Perth 20/02/2021 three emails and waiting time with seller-on the 24/02/2021 seller emails me send back by the 10 th marchha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What do I do now?

Against my better judgement I bought an item from a risky seller, of course it was fake. After a few days the listing was removed but I can still see the purchase, not the original listing for the item itself as it has been deleted and according to E...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful