Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Schoolbag backpack

Hi, Has anyone bought this backpack the description says it is Size: 27*14*40 CM however I am not sure what size is the height, is that the 27cm or the 40cm? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

auction problem

I bid on DVD The Crown S4 on Sat 27 Feb and at that stage I was sent an email claiming I was winning. It is due to expire on Wed 3 March BUT the site has disappeared and my messages say "you're not bidding on any items" !!! What's hapening here????Pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not open case with eBay within 30 days, no protection at all?

Hi everyone, I am facing a quite stupid question, hope can get some suggestion from the community.I made a purchase from a US seller, it supposes to be delivered on 21 Dec 2020, but I never received it. Because so many reasons, I did not open a case ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent Seller I lost $1350AU

I have been scammed and lost $1350AU which is about $1000US. The scammer listed an Ipad pro and provided the only option for payment to be direct bank transfer. I decided to proceed with the transaction using the bank details provided through the eba...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! bought item not showing

An item I bought is not showing in my Bought Items on my Ebay.It arrived yesterday ok but why itsn't it where it should be?Other items I have bought are there.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Partial GST refund

My situation: Placed an order for 2 items that were located in France. I'm located in Australia.Paid in full including GST for 2 items.Then the seller contacts me and tells me that one of the items is not avaiable and offers a partial refund.I have a...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller uses stalling tactics

emailed the seller three times about the fault - photos and words used stalling tactics, took over ten days to arrive here in Perth 20/02/2021 three emails and waiting time with seller-on the 24/02/2021 seller emails me send back by the 10 th marchha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What do I do now?

Against my better judgement I bought an item from a risky seller, of course it was fake. After a few days the listing was removed but I can still see the purchase, not the original listing for the item itself as it has been deleted and according to E...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller cancelled order without my permission

Netgear Wifi Range Extender The seller cancelled my order without my permission and I can't seem to find way to leave feedback. I did NOT request to cancel the purchase. I won the auction for $33, and the options were an additional $15.35 for shippin...

• 77 replies
  • 3 Helpful

why does ebay support sellers ripping off customers

why does ebay support sellers that won't honour warranty upon products? why is there no complaint process to investigate sellers that don't honour warranty that is more than 30 days from purchase........they give you gov't agencies to complain to but...