Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Won an Auction, but no option to pay or confirmation email

Hi There, Today I bid on, and won, an item that was relisted from a previous auction that I did not win. However, now that I have won this new auction (at a heavily reduced price), I have not received a confirmation email, it is not within the "Bids/...

Packaging

I am looking for some advice on the safest way to pack and send framed and glassed pictures so that the glass is not broken. I have some pictures for sale, but I list as pick up only which limits my potential buyers. I have gooled but would appreciat...

GSP Stuck after sending

Ok i made the mistake and bought via GSP, i ususally avoid it after previous experiences. Though this one is new to me, 1 Feb 20211:01pmShipped from the Global Shipping Center to International DestinationErlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501 No updates since...

GPS tracking with APG not working?

HiI have a parcel coming from USA and also was shipped by GSP. The eBay tracking says “Shipped to International Destination” and I got a new tracking number for APG.But the APG tracking hasn’t updated? It says “shipping info received” - been like tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

A sellers advertise "5 Years Warranty" no certificate,

I'm wanting to buy a couple of after market Bosch batteries, they are advertised "5 Year Warranty. I've asked several sellers if they supply a certificate, no response. The reason I'm asking for a paper copy is that I bought 4 Ryobi batteries 3 years...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wirte review

Why can't I write a review for a item purchased recenrly? Tried over several weeks but still get ""Oops.There is a problem with reviews right now.Try again in a few minutes" https://www.ebay.com.au/urw/write-review/itm/113861963618?_trn=2157881188001...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Schoolbag backpack

Hi, Has anyone bought this backpack the description says it is Size: 27*14*40 CM however I am not sure what size is the height, is that the 27cm or the 40cm? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

auction problem

I bid on DVD The Crown S4 on Sat 27 Feb and at that stage I was sent an email claiming I was winning. It is due to expire on Wed 3 March BUT the site has disappeared and my messages say "you're not bidding on any items" !!! What's hapening here????Pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not open case with eBay within 30 days, no protection at all?

Hi everyone, I am facing a quite stupid question, hope can get some suggestion from the community.I made a purchase from a US seller, it supposes to be delivered on 21 Dec 2020, but I never received it. Because so many reasons, I did not open a case ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent Seller I lost $1350AU

I have been scammed and lost $1350AU which is about $1000US. The scammer listed an Ipad pro and provided the only option for payment to be direct bank transfer. I decided to proceed with the transaction using the bank details provided through the eba...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful