I have been trying to contact the seller of item 393070328740 and have been in contact with eBay.

I paid for 2 items on eBay, did not receive the item. Could not get a reply from the seller, eBay would not look into the problem. I could not start a dispute, I can't leave a comment. Not impressed with eBays response.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I have been trying to contact the seller of item 393070328740 and have been in contact with eBay.

When did try to open the dispute?

SOLD ON 17th Jan and seller registered in China 

Did the ad say the item would be dispatched from Australia?

it goes to a โ€˜we looked everywhereโ€™ error when I go to view so either that is a Friday glitch or it was removed by ebay 

What was the estimated delivery date suppose to be?  And did you try to open a dispute within the time limit of that?

Did you use PayPal to pay?  And if so, did you try to open a dispute with them?

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Go into your purchase history and check the ETA for the item. As soon as that date has passed, you should be able to open a dispute. Unfortunately, you can't open one before the last ETA date has passed, for a non arrival. If it's coming from China, then the ETA will be quite long, so you'll just have to be patient.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Seller in China, is de-registered and, looking at FB, only opened the account to scam.

OP should be able to get money refunded straight away.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

I could'nt get past the kid in the parka earlier when I tried to check deeper

It seems it was a scammer AND a Friday furball at the same time 

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

@brian234fishing wrote:

I paid for 2 items on eBay, did not receive the item. Could not get a reply from the seller, eBay would not look into the problem. I could not start a dispute, I can't leave a comment. Not impressed with eBays response.

"Not impressed" that you would expect to receive a $1000 item for 60 bucks...smh

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

I could'nt get past the kid in the parka earlier when I tried to check deeper

It seems it was a scammer AND a Friday furball at the same time 

FB left for others gives you the info needed.

Don't know why the OP says they couldn't leave a comment when they have left 2 negs

And how was a caravan trailer / boat mover being shipped from China with free postage on a $60 item?

It seems you can have red flags galore and people still buy.   shrug.gif

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

How do you expect to get a reply from an unregistered seller?

They would not even be able to receive your messages.

Of course you cannot get help from ebay as they have removed all evidence of the seller and the transaction.

As ebay has deregistered the seller you would have been sent an email telling you to take action to get a refund.

Find the transaction in paypal and open a dispute immediately.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I am thinking the OP paid into a bank account Lyndal, otherwise they would have had no trouble opening dispute with eBay, and looking at the negs left by buyer to the (now) unregistered seller it has been in 'the last 6 months'

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

I always thought that once a seller was deregistered there was no record left in ebay so you have to go through paypal.  If it was a bank deposit that would explain why the OP had no redress.

Even so, the item was bought on 17th January so probably too late for an ebay claim anyway.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply