I have been trying to contact the seller of item 393070328740 and have been in contact with eBay.

I paid for 2 items on eBay, did not receive the item. Could not get a reply from the seller, eBay would not look into the problem. I could not start a dispute, I can't leave a comment. Not impressed with eBays response.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I have been trying to contact the seller of item 393070328740 and have been in contact with eBay.

Yeah, a bit hard to tell, the OP kind of just came here for a vent I think, there wasn't really a question in the OP if I recall

running off to check now...

Nup, no question, probably just frustrated and annoyed

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

The feedback got to -4, which would explain why they went NARU. I hope the OP can get a refund, because one of the negs mentioned being listed in the pocket bike category, which we know doesn't have protection.

Edit: Yep, the listings were all listed in the pocket bike category. Explains why the OP keeps hitting brick walls with eBay.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

whats the pocket bike category?
Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@danieh_6 wrote:
whats the pocket bike category?

The category that people list pocket bikes in. A sub category of automotive, so no buyer protection. Scammers list in those categories so buyers can't claim a refund. Some buyers know they can hound eBay and get a refund, but most don't.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

If the OP ever comes back, hopefully he will hound eBay as you said tippy.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply