How can one give negative feedback regarding Australia Post without it reflecting on the seller?

Sellers make promises that Australia Post can't (won't) keep.  It's a shame really, gives the seller a low rating meanwhile Oz Post just sit back and please themselves!

Message 1 of 62
Latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: How can one give negative feedback regarding Australia Post without it reflecting on the seller?

@tsmurf8_8 wrote:

The only way to get absolutely fantastic service from AP is to send something to Canberra, doesn't matter where from , how big or whatever.  The good residents of Canberra get VIP service from AP.  I've posted a 10 kg parcel from the Mid North Coast of New South Wales on a Friday afternoon after 3:00 pm and it has been delivered by lunch time Saturday.  This is not an isolated incident, I often send stuff to my grandchildren and it's overnight service, and no I paid nothing extra for priority service or any other goodies, just ordinary post.  So, if you want your stuff delivered promptly, move to Canberra!  Tsmurf8

i had a registered priority paid letter sent from Lakes Entrance VIC to CANBERRA last Tuesday. Arrived today. 5 business days.

Get over your prejudices

Message 61 of 62
Latest reply

Re: How can one give negative feedback regarding Australia Post without it reflecting on the seller?

Took me 8 business days to get something from central NSW to ACT (4 hours drive), so you are just lucky.

Message 62 of 62
Latest reply