How do I add sellers to a "Handy Sellers" list separate from "Sellers Followed"

Over the last 4 years, I have made numerous purchases, and in all that time I have only experienced 3 not so good events.  The first involved some confusion over seller identity and account status with PayPal.  That was sorted out O.K. the seller was paid & I received the goods.  

The second event, the seller just failed to send the item.  PayPal refunded the amount.

The third event involved 2 GPS items that were paid and delivered promptly, but both units exhibited the same fault.  The seller was very reluctant to provide warranty assistance, and after an extended period trying to reach an amicable fix, I eventually played "nice" to long and ran out of time to raise a dispute with E-Bay & PayPal.  Both GPS units scrapped.  My Loss!!

All my other transactions have smoothly finalised to the satisfaction of all concerned. However, I find that I, at times, wish to trade again with these dozens of good selllers, for my self or friends, and rather than scratch around for their details, I want to create a list "Handy Sellers Good Experience".  I managed to create such a titled list and to even transfer one seller to it but now find I am unable to transfer any more.  Either I have forgotten how I actually achieved the first transfer or something has changed.  Any one ? Help please?

P.S.

Probably not worth creating a "Poor Experience Sellers List"  as I have not had enough of them !!!!!!  lol

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The separate lists that we used to have can't be used anymore and are basically defunct as mine are still there

but I can't add to them,(they now contain nothing).

The option to add to a list is also gone,(along with adding a note to saved sellers,which I used to use to help

me know why I was saving that seller).

Saving to a collection is one option but eBay tend to add items that you've looked at so it can get cluttered.

Making the lists feature usable again would be the best option to make things simple,(but eBay don't do simple,so

that will never happen).

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

go-tazz
Community Member

Just click on All lists in your My eBay and http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/account/collections.html

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The separate lists that we used to have can't be used anymore and are basically defunct as mine are still there

but I can't add to them,(they now contain nothing).

The option to add to a list is also gone,(along with adding a note to saved sellers,which I used to use to help

me know why I was saving that seller).

Saving to a collection is one option but eBay tend to add items that you've looked at so it can get cluttered.

Making the lists feature usable again would be the best option to make things simple,(but eBay don't do simple,so

that will never happen).

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply