Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cannot Stack coupon?

For the ebay birthday promo - it doesnt say anywhere in the terms that you cannot stack coupons?I have a $30 off coupon Im trying to use in conjunction with the 15% off promo and it wont let me?

Seller cancelled item then re-listed

I bid on an item and was about to win, at a low price, when my bid was cancelled, the auction cancelled and then the item relisted. Because they cancelled my bid, i am unable to report it through the "Report" section of ebay because it says I never b...

Import Charges and Over $1000...

Hi guys!So, this silver ring I want to buy costs $2,000 AUD. The import charges are then an additional ~$350. How does Australian Customs actually KNOW the price of the ring? The ring is silver with black diamonds. How do they actually know it's wort...

Seller cancelled my bid..... how is that ok? Now item is not available ...............

Feeling ripped off. bid on an item I really wanted. starting bid $7.50 7 days on auction. My bid was the only bid at the time. I bid way higher than the starting bid. I get an email from ebay telling me that the seller has cancelled my bid.??? and th...

Why do eBay make you feel guilty about neutral feedback

I have just received a bridal veil which is completely unsaleable. There are about 3 small holes in the design, threads are hanging off the sewing and there is no way that I can sell it to any buyer.It is not worth the return postage to China to get ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking

I seem to remember somebody posting a universal tracking site. I am trying to find tracking for a parcel and nothing is comng up. Any chance of a repost, please?

where is forum

Where is the members forum? Why can I not express my opinion anymore?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can anyone tell me how long

it might be before i can start to bid again, as i let my daughter on my ebay account to bid on a few pieces of jewellery. she had a set limit she could spend. she went to buy it now and all was good. when she commited to buy the item. It came up with...

Sellers need your help please

Hi everyone, As a Seller and a Buyer I usually go to the Selling Boards, so apologies if I am wrong, but as Buyers you may not all be aware of the problems being experienced by Sellers with the new Defect / Rating System which came into effect on 20t...