How do I find out what category number ID an item I am watching is ?

ozee38
Community Member

I am looking at the 18% off offer for later today & don't know if some car parts I am wanting to buy come under the excluded categories.

???

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Where did you find the discount offer?

I am aware that it is coming up but have not found the Terms and Conditions anywhere.

As I understand it it is a site wide offer....if it is the same as the usual offers it does not cover postage and certain categories like gift cards etc.

If you have the offer there you should be able to click on the T & C to find out what is not covered.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

The offer was from 7-10pm and a purchase of $75-500 paid with PayPal.

I didn't notice the exclusions but vehicles and vehicle parts are often excluded from eBay offers.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Too late now, but it was the usual exclusions, bullion, services, cars, bikes, boats, tickets, travel, real estate, other lots more items, gift cards (there's probably others, but they're the ones I can remember off the top of my head). I don't know if car parts falls under the cars, bikes, boats heading or not when it comes to this kind of thing. It would be nice if the OP came back and let us know if it worked for them or not, for future reference.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Kopes it was active from 6pm to 10pm and had to be a total of $75 or more with the discount capped at $500.   You could spend as much as you liked but would only get a $500 discount.   That was not a cap on the total spend.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply