How do you set it to search for items located in Australia as the default permanently?

I want to change the default search location permanently. I drives me crazy having to select "located in Australia" every time I do a search.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

How do you set it to search for items located in Australia as the default permanently?

I don't think you can 😞
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

AFAIK there isn't any way of doing this properly.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@mycool2020 wrote:

I want to change the default search location permanently. I drives me crazy having to select "located in Australia" every time I do a search.

First world problem.

It's one click!

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Yes, but.

Those clicks add up. Over a year the OP might have wasted a whole minute.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

pmsl.gif 

punch.gif

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

If it's the same search each time you can set it as a saved search.

Just go to the search select Australia only and then select Follow this search.

Then you only need to go to your saved searches to bring up that search with Australia only ticked,good.gif

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Spoiler
  whatever.gif  killjoy
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

There always one smart alec! Hee hee! funny

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

The thing I find the funniest is someone asks for something that would benifit Australian sellers and other sellers/buyers think it is silly seems it is not just Ebay that wants our dollars leaving the country.

To the OP sadly there is no way to do it

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply