How is this for quick delivery!

I bought an item ( a parcel) from UK and it was tracked to Cologne (Germany), Kentucky (USA), Honolulu, then Australia. It got to me a week after I purchased it.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Wow....a letter I sent just took 18 days (within same state)
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I purchased something from Sydney on friday and received a message saying please take into consideration delays due to Covid-19.

Ok............................it arrived at my house on the following monday. Smiley Surprised

image host
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

A parcel I sent to an address 3 suburbs away from me in Victoria is in Adelaide at the moment, just wondering if it is going to take a trip to Perth next. I am so relieved the customer sees the humour in this too.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Last year I sent one from regional SA to Adelaide that managed a detour through Darwin, so anything is possible! ๐Ÿ˜„

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

It's going on The Ghan and the Indian Pacific

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

If that's the case I might need to go post myself!  *Sticks stamps to forehead*

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

At least something is!

Australia seriously needs a wake up call in the interstate rail department. Being eighty years behind British trains, which were doing 100 mph with steam trains, chain couplings, vacuum brakes and journal bearing axle boxes on jointed, wooden-sleepered track is laughable for a country an order of magnitude larger with much more modern infrastructure (although in some places the rails are still designed for nothing larger than Thomas with Annie and Clarabel thus speeds are very low). Most Australian trains struggle to maintain 100 km/h, let alone 100 mph (160 km/h). No wonder people fly instead.
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Most items that I am buying from the uk normally take sbour a week
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

However they are now taking over two months. When I notify the seller that I have not received the item after 4-6weeks, they normally refund. When it eventually turns up, there is no easy way to repay the seller. I normslly have to buy the item again and tell the seller not to send it. There should be an ebay option to repay refunded items
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply