How to leave feedback for cancelled order

ebumbum
Community Member

Hello,

I requested a seller to cancel my order and he obliged and I have now received full refund.  I want to leave positive feedback for the seller but cannot find the option to leave feedback.  Does anyone know how I can leave feedback for a cancelled order?

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm happy to be corrected.

However I believe when a buyer requests a cancellation the option to leave feedback is removed.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Cancelled orders should be at the bottom of your purchases page. You should also be able to leave feedback if you click on "awaiting feedback" on the left on your eBay summary page.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I'm happy to be corrected.

However I believe when a buyer requests a cancellation the option to leave feedback is removed.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Hello papermoon.lady

Thanks I can see the cancelled order but there is no option to leave feedback.  When I click "ready for feedback" I can see the cancelled order but there is still no option to leave feedback for that item.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

As Repent just stated - you asked for cancellation - end of.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Hi repentatleisure1952, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

The seller canceled the order 5 minutes after I won the auction, claiming he no longer had the product and didn't even give me an explanation. He probably didn't get the price he wanted on the product, but that's not my fault. how should I proceed?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

You can’t make the seller sell to you, regardless of what you assume the real reason is

If he used the reason as out of stock for cancelling, he will get a defect on his account from ebay

Did the seller refund you?

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply