I am having Great Difficulty paying for my Original Purchase of 2X Quad 4 Handsets = $110.00.

caspar1959
Community Member

I am having Great Difficulty paying for my Original Purchase of 2X Quad 4 Handsets = $110.00.

Originally I hit Buy Now and it went Through, then saying Unpaid for.

I needed to use Mum's card as she wants to buy as present.

Can't find where to add Additional Cards.

My Account is linked to Pay Pa,l so I then Disconnected it.

I then tried to Check them out by using the basket, thinking I could Designate a New Card for payment.

NOW I have 4 X Handsets Unpaid for = $220.00 Unpaid for.

Ebay still haven't called and I've been on this Laptop for 2 and a half hours.

Where is the Tab to let me change and add my Payment Details?

ebay say they have changed their Checkout system, well I think it Sucks.

In My ebay there is only change address details. I unlinked Paypal from my A/c as it immediately went there and caused this whole mess.

NOT HAPPY ebay!!!!

Cassandra McLean Gold Coast

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Cassandra, I would be inclined to ring ebay directly and let them know about it and they may be able to guide you through from their end.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Did you buy them from an Australian seller?

Try paying without logging into PayPal. Hit the pay now button and on the screen where it asks you to login to PayPal, down the bottom is a visitor link. You can pay there using your mum's card. You need the 3 digit number off the back of the card.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You cannot add another card to your ebay or Paypal account that is not in your name. Either your Mum should have opened a Paypal account using her card and you could have logged into that to make the payment or you should just have paid with the details linked in your name to your Paypal account and had your mother transfer the funds over to your bank account.

It is the seller you need to get in comtact with to ask them to cancel the second purchase which you made by using the cart after already having tried to checkout.

The payment has nothing to do with your card being linked to Ebay and camcelling it in ebay will not stop it still being linked to your Paypal account.

You have caused a complete muddle and will just have to hope the seller is kind enough to cancel one of the purchases, they don't have to as they have already been charged a fee by ebay for both sales.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I am not sure why you are annoyed with ebay....it is you who have made the mess of everything.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply