Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

48 Hours

Does anybody know how long ebays 48hrs is?. Does it include weekends and what do you do if you hear nothing?, how much more time do you give before getting on the phone. Thank you in advance

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Invoice

I bought 2 items on the wrong car, asked seller to refund ( which they did/ explained I would rebut Ina few days with a differnt card).Refund was given.Contacted seller again via email and asked to have invoices sent for the items so I could re buy.I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Exchange rates

The exchange rate from one US dollar is $1.23 Aus yet when I had to pay postage of US $16.00 it amounted to AU$26.00. Just seems a big difference.

Seller wants me to sell faulty item instead of send it back

Hi Just wondering has anyone even had a problem with 1 contact details of a seller, I requested the contact details using Ebays contact request, How ever nothing ever gets sent to me. I ask the seller and they refuse. I purhcased sone LED Lights, One...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How the hell I get to resolution center

Item purchased and paid for over a month ago. Never arrive.Tried to contact seller but all there is are a bunch of canner answers, no actual contact seller link for communication.Tried to go to resolution center, somehow was directed to US site from ...

Advice needed.

Hi. I bought and paid for a lego set recently, from seller h********. However, the post has been taken down by ebay, presumably as it's probably a scam. The seller emailed me to say it has been posted, but I am extremely wary about emailing her back....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid with Paypal date changes

I purchased an item on Aug 8, it was marked posted on Aug 16, but now says I paid Paypal on 15th. (looks like the Seller posted the day after payment, not eight days later) What is going on here?

Vouchers

I have received 4 x $100 vouchers as compensation from ebay which expire on the 31st Dec. I cannot combine them i.e. I can only use $100 at a time in one transaction. I would like to somehow get cash value from these so i was thinking what 4 items i ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am having Great Difficulty paying for my Original Purchase of 2X Quad 4 Handsets = $110.00.

I am having Great Difficulty paying for my Original Purchase of 2X Quad 4 Handsets = $110.00.Originally I hit Buy Now and it went Through, then saying Unpaid for. I needed to use Mum's card as she wants to buy as present.Can't find where to add Addit...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is it that when I purchase an item and the money paid the seller will not leave any feedback?

I have been an eBay member since 2008 and am both a buyer and a seller. I have found that some sellers wait until the buyer enters feedback so as they can reciprocate. I don't feel that is fair for the buyer since he/she has done the right thing and ...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not new but advertised as new

if a seller advertises something as new and when you inspect it, it is not new, should it be reportedif so how do you report i

misleading listing

I brought a cover for a tablet for $11.49 and then looked for a screen protector.Came across the same cover in several listings for one seller much cheaper but take a look at the listing ...what a rort, trusted seller my kahoocie.171614097734title is...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful