Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow shipping from the US...

Hi all, I'd just like to ask for some advice regarding something I bought 6 weeks ago from the US (Koni Shocks). The period for lodging a Paypal claim (45 days) is up tomorrow & yesterday the seller sent me a tracking number through UPS. This seems a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying on eBay

Is it possible for a seller to manipulate an items price with the help of a friend or collaborator . Because eBay is a big deal , and this question must have risen before , there must be ways to avoid being manipulated . I'd appreciate any advice . T...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Peeved off with eBay and Pay Pal over return shipping costs.

I purchased an over coat from China and used the sellers measurement chart to get my size… you guessed it when it arrived it was at least 2 sizes too small. OK not a problem send it back get a full refund. NO…. why? I have to pay for the return shipp...

How do you report fake bidding?

I was hoping to buy an item from a seller but when I looked at the bidding on the items I don't think it's fair. Bidders record: 30-Day Summary Total bids: 141 Items bid on: 51 Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100% Bid retractions: 0 Bid retraction...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Small parcel from England

Hi, I have been waiting for a small parcel from England for two weeks now and it hasn't arrived yet. Something else I bought from England a couple of months ago or so took 4 days to arrive. Should I be worried? Can there be delays due to the Olympics...

Express Post slow

Just a question, when you buy an item advertised with express post, does that not mean it should arrive quicker than regular post (we are talking express zone to express zone)? I don't understand, when I send express it is because I want item to arri...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This seems a little suss to me

I am wanting to put in a bid for these coins however when I looked at the bid history it seems a little suspect to me. Can a few people with a lot more experiance look at it and tell me what you think? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251111060901?ssPageNa...

Shipping from India - How long?

I bought something from an Indian seller. It's being sent standard international. Does anyone have an idea on how long it might take to get here? I didn't really think it through properly I suppose, it won't take months will it ?:|

imie no.

i bought a new phone 2 months ago from a seller that primarily sells phones, it was new in an unopened box , three days ago the imie no. was blocked by vodafone (the phone is branded to vodafone)and i am on vodafone what should i do ? i have tried to...

Troll bidder?

This c***7 has been bidding on pretty much WHATEVER auction I have bidded on and always wins because he/she sets a ridiculous amount of money as a limit for his/hers automatic bids. How am I supposed to deal with this, it really looks like the person...

Administrative Cancellation ????

What or why is an Administrative Cancellation on a bid I made that was outbid anyway ? I bid so I could get the phone number of the seller and as I suspected the phone number is a fake....and it is a fake !. Would it be cause I have a paypal claim go...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer trying to change price after sale

hi, i purchased several items from a computer hardware seller this morning, at what was a very good price, but he then contacted me, wanting to cancel the transaction and get me to purchase at a price several times higher than the price was at point ...

Newbie seller doesnt understand paypal

Aarrgg ! A newbie seller is driving me insane,I won an item last week and paid via paypal on Dec 2nd. Today I get an email saying she has been waiting for the paypal to 'clear'. Now I realize tthat an echeque does take days to clear, but mine was not...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful