Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

People can sometimes be honest when selling

Item was not as described even though I left positive feedback as I had not yet checked it entirely, I was on the train on the way back after picking it up when I left the positive feedback. I found out after I arrived home and tried to insert an ins...

postage cost scam buying selling ebay

I am sick of being told international postage cost will be $8.00 and when I go to pay via paypal postage is suddenly $29. ebay is no help when sellers increase their postage price at checkout, because ebay gets their slice / percentage of the postage...

seller has not sent item i paid for

I paid for an item minutes after i won it, 8th of December, the seller stil has not sent the item, will not answer any messages requesting the item to be sent. Ebay have given the standard 30 days for this seller to respond. Any ideas on what to do?

Is this a reasonable return request?

I bought a dress (used) in good condition, but, the darts are sewn on the outside of the dress, overlocked with threads hanging off and the back zip is sewn in on the wrong side of the dress. When I first got it, I thought that it was inside out, but...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 55 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why won't ebay let me pay for an item?

A seller hadn't listed my country as permitted for shipping, so ebay would not let me pay. OK, understand auto processes can do that so contacted seller who relisted the item with my country included, but ebay will STILL not let me pay! Very bloody a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is this legal on ebay

Is it legal to sell a small empty vial and claim they are invisible dragon tears (item 291337504277).If it is I can think of hundreds of items I could sell on Ebay and make a small fortune.

INSTEAD OF FEEDBACK ,WHICH IS INACCURATE , SHOW HOW MANY DISPUTES AGAINST THE COMPANIES, FORACCURACY

IF EBAY WAS SERIOUS ABOUT , HELPING & PROTECT / FOREWARN THEIR BUYERS , THEY SHOULD ALSO DISPLAY HOW MANY DISPUTE ACTIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AGAINST EACH & EVERY COMPANY / DEALER / DISTRUBTOR . AS FEEDBACK ONLY SHOWS PEOPLES PAST PURCHASES , AS YOU CANN...

48 Hours

Does anybody know how long ebays 48hrs is?. Does it include weekends and what do you do if you hear nothing?, how much more time do you give before getting on the phone. Thank you in advance

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Invoice

I bought 2 items on the wrong car, asked seller to refund ( which they did/ explained I would rebut Ina few days with a differnt card).Refund was given.Contacted seller again via email and asked to have invoices sent for the items so I could re buy.I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Exchange rates

The exchange rate from one US dollar is $1.23 Aus yet when I had to pay postage of US $16.00 it amounted to AU$26.00. Just seems a big difference.