Why international shipping options from the USA do not show the cheapest option.

Why cant we get UPS shipping from USA (which we have found to be the cheapest,) the seller tells me that Ebay automatically sets the freight costs.   Some of them are over a $100 for a small parcel, when we know the parcel can be sent for $20. Whats the go? 

Ebay gone downhill bigtime the last couple of years.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why international shipping options from the USA do not show the cheapest option.

I agree I just got quote from US seller for smallish parcel cost quoted US$184.60. Thats ridiculous.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

UPS is an express courier service from the US.
It's not USPS normal post.

If you want it sent via USPS then just message the seller ask them if they will send directly and not through the global shipping program

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

UPS is an express courier service from the US.
It's not USPS normal post.

If you want it sent via USPS then just message the seller ask them if they will send directly and not through the global shipping program

Yeah I have done this a couple of times, for GSP-prohibited items...you just have to give them a bit of notice to reply.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I have checked the pricing for small packages USPA First class Package International, up to 4lbs, and the pricing starts at $7.10. Depends on Country but to ship to Oz should be about $20 bucks. Ask the seller for a quote on this service. It will be the cheapest.  

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply