I bought FRENCH CACAO POWDERED TRUFFLES IN TIN 500g , it has Mathez photo for ads but received fake!

I have been looking forward to receive my favourite Mathez powdered truffle chocolate, but get fake ones! very disappointed. The ads and content of this seller stated it is Mathez, but I received no name fake ones! The tin wasnt sealed, when I openned a bag inside the tin, the chocolate are wet gluey, and has no powder.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I bought FRENCH CACAO POWDERED TRUFFLES IN TIN 500g , it has Mathez photo for ads but received fake!

item returned, and I have received refund. thanks every one.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If so, this is a straight up case of 'item not as described'.

It is a simple process to complain and get all monies back.

And for the seller to get a black mark from ebay.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

As already said, you must open an item not as described dispute

People here are simply buyers and sellers just like you, you need to open the dispute to notify eBay you were not sent what you should have been. If the seller has more of this item listed, report those via the 'report item' button as they will more than likely be fakes too

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

If it's from the seller in Altona Nth, they have many negs and neuts for supplying bad food items.

Always check feedback first.

As said, open a case for INAD in eBay to get a refund.

The photo they have used is very poor quality so no doubt they have taken it from somewhere else or photographed from the screen.

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I am in process of returning and refund --will let you guys know the result ..hopefully soon. I bought many things via ebay --- 99% are good. Thank you all.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

item returned, and I have received refund. thanks every one.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply