Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update on Gel Mattress topper wrong size

I've been busy getting NBN connected, so just getting back to let you all know what happened. Well, as said before, box came with wrong size on it 5cm not 8cm thick. So messages went back and forth between me and the Seller, they kept insisting it wa...

List of dodgy sellers? Items not received...

I think I've been had. I ordered and paid for a battery grip for my camera, it was missing a piece and the seller asked for photos, which I sent and they agreed to send the missing piece. Sure enough a throw away battery cover was sent - obviously NO...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

All items remain unpaid yet funds have been taken from Paypal?

Hi all, I have a really odd issue here and have no idea what is going on! I've previously paid similar amounts to multiple sellers in one transaction (and have bought from the current sellers before) but have never had an issue. I just paid approx $1...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

checked australia, still showing worldwide

Hi, I tried to search for something on ebay so I checked Australia only yet it still shows items from UK and others. What's the point of puting this filter on the site?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got scammed by eBay/PayPal fraudster. Where and how to resolve?

The item was purchased on REMOVED Says it will arrive in the UK on 10th - 11th April 2019 but never shipped out by the seller,who canceled the transaction days later, but did not refund the money and totally no responsive at all. eBay failed to solve...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

any promo codes for buyers?

apart from ebay plus and optus / tech deals anyone seen any promo codes on for buyers? I think I saw one last week but likely finished...TIA

Item was delivered on Wednesday. Tried to leave feedback but 'Feedback' button has disappeared.

Item was delivered last Wednesday. I went to leave feedback but the 'Feedback' button has disappeared. I have left feedback many times before. Any suggestions on how to leave feedback now and why the button has disappeared so quickly? No answer on eB...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Quick help re: abuse from seller.

This matter is over, but I would like people to suggest if I did something wrong or I have been misguided. I won an auction ($10, I was the only bidder, the bid I entered was $120) which titled as: "Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam with Aqua Sport Pack"...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Failed to make a payment by using paypal

Hi there, i'd like to buy one item but i failed to proceed the payment even if i used paypal. When i pressed the button of confirm & pay then the website showed me the message i attached which says they limit the amount of items purchased by a single...