Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

the seller has not refunded my return postage

The seller has not refunded the return postage cost despite my being advised in writing by Ebay that they ( the seller ) were responsible for return cost. The seller is blatantly misleading by advertising a pack of 5 and only supplying 1 item and as ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! User obviously shill bidding yet after constant reporting, keeps getting away with it.

The above account regularly shill bids on their own items with a 1 feedback account (6***6), when the items are won by their 6***6 (1) account, they simply relist the next day or shortly after. The shill account has only ever bid on their main accoun...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do i get my order if it is sent from HK, without tax included and using click and collect?

So I bought this hoodie from here on the last Friday 3/05/2019. It was sent on this Monday, 5/05/2019. The listing said that it will be dispatched from Sydney using Courier Please. However, this date estimation ranges from a week to a month. I checke...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Opening a case for a multiple items from the same seller:

Hi to all! I need little bit help from you, I recently purchased from one seller 10 different items and i still didn't have received my package and there is no tracking number. I send him a message and he ask from me to wait one more week despite tha...

Resolved! Feedback visible for specific Buy-Now item

haven’t noticed this until today, so I’m not sure how new this feature is or whether this has been posted on these boards. Looks like eBay now makes it easy to find feedback for a seller about an item they have listed that buyers might be considering...

9C2B502B-2222-4ECF-AC24-629FA8859C62.jpeg

Resolved! Buying........between a rock and a hard place

So there's something I would like to buy.There are no sellers in Oz so I have to look overseas and that means mostly from the UK. Sorted by item cost and postage the winner is.....a seller with 670 negatives in the last 12 months (approx 30+ of which...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong address (sort of)

I recently ordered a few packages of ebay but i didnt realise when i originally entered my address it changed it to a suggested one, but the thing is i was using a package hold address for my post office and the suggested address just got rid of the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal charging buyers

I recently made two purchases through paypal, I had zero in my paypal account so payment was withdrawn from my bank, now I find that they have made additional withdrawals of .48 and .34 .....is this a charge for using paypal with out funds in paypal ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong item received, need to return, please help.

I purchased a Gel Mattress topper, brand Giselle from an Australian Seller (definitely located in Australia) The item comes in two thicknesses 8CM and 5CM. I purchased the 8CM thick. About to open the box when I notice it says 5CM, also no brand ment...

why are overseas sellers allowed to claim their items are in australia when infact they are in China

why are overseas sellers allowed to state their items are in Australia when in fact they are posted from overseas mostly China then take weeks to arrive it would appear to me this is false and misleading advertising e bay need to make a ruling on thi...

why do we have to have sellers having misleading ad items?

For example - you are scrolling down looking at buying some new bed QS sheetsYou select priced lower to higher so the cheaper ones come up first.Imagine my suprise when I see 4pc 1000 thread count sheet set for $4.50 free postageWow what a bargain. N...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful