Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay removed negative feedback

I have lost trust in ebay today. I bought a CD from a seller who claimed this Pink Floyd CD was a rare USA 1st release (which are very collectable) and asked a premium price. His description clearly stated it was "the rare 1983 1st USA release" with ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 33 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Sellers Not Shipping Low-Bid Items

If a seller puts an item up for auction and the item ends up selling for less than what such an item normally sells for, what can a buyer do if a seller tries to cheat on the deal by simply not shipping it? If a seller simply fails to ship it until h...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying wooden/mdf slices from overseas

Hi!just wondering if its possible to buy wood/mdf pieces like pendents or coaster blanks from china etc? do we need to pay extra for getting them in the country because its wood/mdf? not sure..i am trying to source bulk quantities and finding them ch...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Save Seller

Hi there. Sometimes when I try to save a seller to my list it says "Forbidden" inside a red box. Why is that? Any answers appreciated.

Resolved! Is eBay miscalculating advertised discounts or is it misleading advertising?

There are cuurently some discounts offered on camera lenses from sellers on ebay that are advertised as 20% off. The lens in question is a sony 100-400mm lens advertised for $3599 but it says that with the discount the price comes to $3299. This is o...

cancel

You've committed to buy this item. You need to go to checkout and pay for these items.Soft Silicone Drip Tip Anti Dust Cap Cover Vape Band Universal For RDA RTABlackNew: Never UsedQty: 2Quantity 2AU $2.00Economy delivery from outside AU11-36 days11 t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anybody had any problems with Ebay seller, <Removed> They refuse to give me a refund.

Yes, I purchased a phone from this seller back in December 2018. The phone was faulty so, as they agreed to refund me the purchase price, I sent the phone back. They now keep saying they have refunded the money into my account but have not. Be very w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Banned by seller for making a 'best offer'

Some idiot had an item he listed for $14 AUD and I made an 'best offer' of $7 AUD and he rejected the offer, then banned me. There was not a word exchanged between us, all that was exchanged was a 'best off'. Which is fine. Wouldn't want to deal with...

• 202 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Vindictive seller plan backfires and she still doesn't get it.

This is is hilarious, so put the kettle on make a sandwich too it could be a bit of an adventure, there may even be more updates before I've ficnished this post. It all began innocently enough with a search for a battery for my m/cycle with over 300C...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay mobile app changes frustrating!

Has anyone else been having issues with the ebay app for mobile? I use Android and there is no filter for Australian only sellers when browsing categories. I find this dreadful as I choose to buy from Australian sellers only to keep $$$ local and als...