Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dodgy sellers getting away with it

There are plenty dodgy sellers getting away with it on ebay. the trust is completely being breached. There are sellers listing BRAND NEW mobile phones that are located in Sydney or Melbourne etc. But they are well used mobile phones, one came to me i...

Phantom items in my cart.

Ebay, why do you guys have phantom items in my cart that aren't there ? It **bleep**s me to tears. Can it be turned off? "There's nothing there now but there could be!!!!" If I need to see items in my CART, I'll place them there........thanks. Jim

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't apply promo code while paying

Hi everyone!I am trying to pay for below product using paypal, and the delivery address is in Australia while the payer (i.e. me) will be in Hong Kong. Product Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tefal-Electric-Multicook-Grains-Rice-Cooker-Soup-Yogurt-...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get $20 off voucher

My friend created an account and got it yesterday, but I checked my account and there is not such offer...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Piracy or eBay Checkout Error

Im trying to buy 727756-001 SPS-SERVICE DOOR 13.3 however as you can see in the listing, the postage cost says $51.60 USD ($71.89 AUD + GST).This item measures small enough to fit in an envelope so why should the seller expect so much for postage?I s...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Collect

I have recently bought two items using click and collect (diferent sellers) on both items eBay says wait until i get a message saying item ready for collection. According to my purchase history they are in transit. When I went the newsagent the other...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback

Have just this year had a few Sellers who cop my Positive Feedback but do not respond with Feedback for me as a buyer. Buyers are as important to Ebay as Sellers are, without one the other does not exist. I am a prompt payer & respond with Positive F...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not happy with eBay responce

Hi there, Several weeks ago I searched for some new car parts and ended up on eBay to buy 10 Holden window slide for a price of $36.00I have a screen show of the eBay page I used, where by I hit the buy it now button and entered a contract to purchas...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Profanities and name calling as a seller response

Remember customer service? I do. It seems like eBay is the place for people who have no skill at social interaction to sell their wares. I bought a watch in November last year, calculated to arrive before Christmas, the seller took 26 days to get aro...

Resolved! I purchased 3 computer case fans from a seller in China

I purchased 3 computer case fans from a seller in China for a new build I was doing .They have only been runnig for about a month and two have already seized up .Trouble is I can't remember the sellers name ,even going back through my feedback .The m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful